Every shop (high end and budget friendly) I have been looking in lately is doing their version of a graphic black and white sweater, and I WANT THEM ALL! Was that a bit intense? But really, I am such a sucker for these graphic sweaters that it is hard to choose a favorite. They are a great layering piece and a very versatile piece for the fall and winter. I will wear these with a cute colorful pencil skirt to work, casually with jeans and moccasins on the weekend or dressed up with a cute dress and heels for a night out.
I already have one for the fall, but I have the feeling that I will be picking up another before the fall is up. Have you picked up a graphic sweater this season?
- Merona Open Layering Cardigan - $29.99
- H&M Knit Cardigan - $34.95
- Zara Pleated Jacquard Jacket - $59.99
- Explorer Drape Front Cardigan - $27.80
- Merino Knotted Scarf Sweater - $118
- Merona Long Sleeved Cardigan - $29.99
- H&M Fine Knit Cardigan - $12.95
- Zara Two-Toned Wrap Around Jacket - $59.99
- Must-Have Zig Zag Cardigan - $29.80