As the days get colder and the fall sets in my style takes a drastic change. I quickly go from breezy sundresses to leather jackets and riding boots. This fall is all about the leather details and the mixing of textures. I would be happy to add any of these pieces into my regular fall wardrobe to help refresh my closet.
A great pair of faux leather pants would look great with an oversized sweater or even a silk blouse. For weekend style I would love to throw on an army jacket with quilted leather sleeves over a simple pair of jeans and t-shirt to keep me warm on the crisp fall days. You can also mix the trend into your office wardrobe with a tailored dress with leather accents or a loose leather jacket with a lace back.
You can amp up your wardrobe for every price point, stick with faux if you are on a tight budget. There are pieces ranging from under $20 upwards to well over $100.
You can easily stay on trend with a simple dress or a functional jacket, either way I know I want to get my hands on a few leather pieces this fall. What are some of your favorite fall trends coming up?
- H&M Biker Style Jacket - $59.95
- Target Mossimo V-neck Ponte Dress - $27.99
- Zara Faux Leather Biker Jacket - $99.90
- Zara Faux Leather and Lace Jacket - $69.90
- Zara Parka with Faux Leather Sleeves - $179.90
- Zara Faux Leather Combination Skirt - $69.90
- H&M Short Dress in Jersey - $17.95
- H&M Imitation Leather Pants - $34.95