I'm back ladies (and gentleman)!!!! I'm clearly not fully back in the band wagon (I need to get back to 5 days a week). Anyways this is my first High 5 for Friday with the lovely Lauren Elizabeth.
1. Getting back on the blogging bandwagon. I missed this, it's a nice creative outlet. I can't wait to get back to this full force! I have so many ideas and I love that you guys give me the excuse to try so many new things (I would probably be trying everything anyways, but it's nice to share).
2. Date night. My boyfriend and I had a standing datenight when we first started dating, but then it fell by the wayside for various reasons. We have started it up again and it feels good. We went out to a nice dinner at a new restaurant we have never been too. The food was mediocre but it was nice to enjoy a night out with each other.
3. My boyfriends job requires him to create new and unique cocktails. This past Monday he had to test out a bunch of his new creations, of course we had a test trial. They were delicious! I hope I can share some with you soon!
4. New year new notebook. There is something that feels amazing about getting a new notebook. I have a planner that I use for some of my blog posts, but there is no notes section to keep ideas. I got this adorable notebook at TJ Maxx to keep all my ideas.
5. It's always nice to have a girls night. Last night I got together with my old roommate and some other friends, I don't get to see them as much a I used to since I left the town they live it. It was great to catch up with what was going on in everyone's lives, plus there was a lot of wine and good laughs.
My week has been relaxed but eventful. What were some of your favorite highlights of your week?