Sorry that this is so late today. The last few days have been so busy. But better late then never.
1. Over Labor Day weekend we had a few friends over to the lake house to enjoy the break. Even though the weather was gross (muggy and cold, weird) we still had fun, we went canoeing and fishing.
2. Pie. Pie for dessert. Pie for Breakfast. Pie for Lunch. It happened. It was delicious. I made a coconut cream pie and a bourbon chocolate chip pecan pie to enjoy for the weekend.
3. On Tuesday my boyfriend and I went out to an art opening with our friend and his girlfriend who was visiting from CA. Afterwards we went to this great Middle Eastern restaurant called Uncle Moustache, the food was to die for. I recommend everything, but the Lamb Kebab was so good we had to order seconds.
4. Last night we had a "family" dinner with some of our friends. We drank some of the cocktails my boyfriend has been developing and ate a great dinner cooked by a professional chef friend of ours and his girlfriend. We had steak and vegetables, so simple yet delicious.
5. Last night after dinner we all went out for drinks and I got to catch up with a friend of mine that had a baby 6 months ago. Both she and I were excited that she was able to go out. We have decided that we definitely need to hang out more because we always have a great time together.
What fun things did you do this week?