This week has just flown by, it has been full of football, fun and birthday celebrations. Here are my favorite highlights on the week.
1. My boyfriend and I went out to dinner on Saturday, to a restaurant I have been going to for years. It was so great to enjoy the comforts of a familiar restaurant while we celebrated both our birthday with my family.
2. Sunday we had a group of friends over to watch football all day. I made a delicious spinach and artichoke dip, which was quite the hit. It was great to hang out and laugh and eat.
3. I finished Reconstructing Amelia this week. The book was an easy read, but it kept me interested with plot twists and mysteries. I really enjoyed the novel. I am going to do a book post soon and go over some of the books I have read lately.
4. As you know, yesterday was my birthday. I went out with a good friend of mine to a great bar that has an awesome beer selection (A little secret about me is that I love craft beer). It was great to chat, catch up on either others busy lives, drink great beer and eat delicious unhealthy bar food.
5. I am on a reading roll (working hard on finishing the 27 books I want to read this year), I have started World War Z. I heard it is nothing like the movie (are they ever really tho?), but since I haven't seen the movie I am not jaded about what is going on. I really like how the author set up the book. I don't want to get into too much detail since I am only halfway through.