This week has been simultaneously exhausting and awesome. The basic round up is that I have gone to two concerts, three restaurants and one photo shoot. There hasn't been much sleep, but I would like to think this week was well worth it.
1. Saturday night I met some friends to go see Fall Out Boy at the Barclay's Center. The show was awesome. I am not a huge fan of arena shows but they really did do a great job. The fun thing about going to arena shows is that most of the time the headliner brings out a guest. Fall Out Boy brought out Marky Ramone to play I Wanna Be Sedated and Blitzkrieg Bop. It was fantastic to see such a legend. They also brought out Travie McCoy of Gym Class Heroes to sing Billionaire.
2. Sunday morning I got up bright and early (and boy do I mean early! Earlier then I get up for work during the week) to meet my friends in the city. We did a photo shoot for my blog about me page (FINALLY PICTURES!!) I cannot wait to put up the pictures to show you guys. We went to The Cloisters and wandered around Fort Tryon Park (which in my opinion is the most beautiful park in NYC, sorry Central Park). After the morning madness we got lunch at Dinosaur BBQ and it was phenomenal. If you like BBQ I would definitely go and check it out.
3. When I came home from my morning in the city, we had friends over to watch football. I have been dragged into playing fantasy football this year and as an ex-cheerleader, I am not hating it. We ordered pizza and wings and stuffed our faces while watching the game.
4. Later in the week my boyfriend and I went out with friends to celebrate her birthday. We went back to Uncle Moustache which is quickly becoming my new favorite local restaurant. So far I have eaten majority of the menu and everything is delicious! I found out they serve brunch, I definitely have to go back for that.
5. Continuing with the theme of seeing every band I loved when I was a teenager, I saw Taking Back Sunday last night. The show was fantastic, the energy was awesome and the venue is one of my favorites. Taking Back Sunday played their first album pretty much in its entirety and I sang along to every song (I have no voice to prove it). I wish that I could have a video of that show to remember it forever.
This week has been insane, what have been some of your favorite things that you did this week?