This week has been full of fun and old friends. I got to see a bunch of different friends I haven't seen in over 6 months, all of us have been so busy with work and life. This week reminded me that no matter how busy you are it's good to put aside some time to catch up with old friends.
1. I had my friends Laura and Megan over for dinner. We drank wine, I made my one pot pasta (recipe up next week!) and we laughed so much. It was great to have some girl time!
2. On Tuesday I got to see on of my favorite friends Kim, we hadn't seen each other in over a year! We caught up and got to see our friend Jeff perform for his album release show.
3. I got to catch up with my friend Kaiti for lunch. We went to Bouchon cafe and I had the most delicious Croque Madame.
4. I got a new bikini for my trip to the beach next week! I cannot wait to see the sun, sand and surf!
5. I finally got the cat dress I was lusting after at H&M. It's just so fun and sassy.