1. It is always nice to have a little pamper session. This weekend I treated myself to an at home pamper session, complete with face mask and nail painting. I really needed the pamper session it gave a relaxing start to what ended up being a crazy week.
2. I got to catch up with a good friend from college when we went to an ice hockey game this week. Not only did we get to chat about life and laugh, but the home team won which made it more exciting.
3. This work week I have left work on time everyday, that is a small victory in itself. It is great to get the extra hour to relax or spend time with friends and my boyfriend. The extra time has kept me sane this week.
4. Catching up on TV isn't something I get to do often, but this week I have been able to catch up on some of my favorite shows, like The Walking Dead and CSI.
5. Halloween around my office is a big deal. There was a decorating contest between the floors of my building (ps. our floor won!) and we had a big luncheon on Halloween complete with delicious BBQ food from Virgil's. It was a delicious treat and a great way to take a break from the hectic workday.
This week has been relatively quiet for me, but small joys have made this week far from boring. Sometimes you just need a little time to relax and catch up with life.