There is nothing better than a new year. With a fresh start and the right mindset I feel like I can conquer the world.
After a brief hiatus, I am back and better then ever. The holidays were absolutely insane. Everyday there was something to do. Now with the chaos over I feel like I have more time to devote to you guys and my lovely little blog.
To start the year off right I figure I would let you know what some of my New Year's resolutions are.
- Eat healthier (more fruits and vegetables!).
- Get into a good workout routine, and stick with it! (2 days a week I think is a good start).
- Maintain and grow my blog (maybe even start a YouTube channel).
- Create a budget and stick to it (I need to be more conscious of my spending habits).
- Travel more.
- Organize my home (I am much calmer when I know where everything is and there is less clutter).
- Less is more (less clothes, less clutter).
- Make things pretty (my apartment and my life).
- Complete my many half done projects.
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Bring lunch to work more often (goal: 3 days a week)
What are some of your resolutions for the new year?