It's that time of the month again (no not that time), Glossybox time! If you have been living under a rock, then here is the schpeel, Glossybox is a monthly subscription service (pay a fee, get a box, once a month) where you receive about 5-6 deluxe sample size or full size products from around the world. You definitely get what you pay for with this service. I think it is well worth it.
1. BCBGMAXAZARIA Bon Genre Eau de Parfum - BCBG is really pushing this perfume, I got a much smaller sample size in my Birchbox this month. Luckily I really like this spicy sexy scent. It is said to be inspired by the "cool sensibility of the urban rocker woman". I think it is a great evening perfume, I will definitely get good use out of this one.
2. Emite Makeup Eyelash Curler - I rarely use an eyelash curler, it is just one of those steps that I forget every morning. My eyelashes are naturally on the curled side of things, but it is still nice to have an eyelash curler (since I will never remember to buy one, let alone use one). Plus this one came with some extra pads, so you can change them out when they get too squishy.
3. Nioxin Diamax Treatment - This thickening treatment is said to make hair feel fuller and more manageable. Considering my hair is pretty thick naturally, fuller isn't something I am interested in. But, because my hair is so long I lose a lot of volume at the top. I am interested in seeing how well this works as a root lifter. It is just another product that I fail to buy for myself when shopping for hair care products, but it is nice to have in my stash.
4. Be A Bombshell Eyeliner Pen in Onyx - I love a good eyeliner pen, it is quick and easy for when you are in a rush. This pen comes out jet black and opaque, which can be hard to find in pen eyeliners. The thick tip helps when making a cat eye (at least for me) and you can get a pretty fine line out of the point. The formula is said to be water resistant, which I can currently attest to since I still have some of my swatch left on my hand after washing my hands at least 3 times since testing it out.
5. Oceane Makeup Remover Pen - This is an adorable idea. I love to use a q-tip with a little eye makeup remover to clean up my makeup looks when things go wrong. This all in one pen will be great for travelling. I like the convenience of it, and when the tip gets dirty they give 3 spare tips to use.
This months box is definitely not my favorite, but all the items are quality. Just because it isn't full of items I like to use everyday, doesn't mean it isn't perfect for someone else. What are some of your favorite subscription boxes to get?