Birchbox has really stepped up their game the last few months. The samples are getting bigger and better, this month was no exception. There was a nice range of products, ranging from beauty to skincare and even hair. One product in particular I was insanely excited to see inside. All in all this box has gotten me excited about my Birchbox again.
1. BCBGMAXAZARIA Bon Genre Perfume -This scent is a sexy mix of lychee and jasmine noir. It is a great nighttime scent.
2. Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream - Caudalie is a brand that never fails to let me down. I have only tried a small handful of items since the brand is luxe and expensive. This lotion lives up to my expectations, it is moisturizing and thick but quickly sinks into your skin without leaving it greasy or sticky.
3. Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara - There as been a fair amount of hype around this mascara in the beauty community. I was so excited to see it in my Birchbox, I really hope it lives up to my expectations.
4. Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt - This beautiful red orange nail polish is pretty much opaque in one coat (i did 2 just because). The polish dries with a beautiful shiny finish. In a rush this polish would be great, one coat and you are out the door. I definitely want to get some more Ruffian Nail Lacquers, I was throughly impressed (I hope its long-wearing too).
5. Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hairspray - It's always nice to try a fancy hairspray. I am normally fine with most drugstore brands, so its nice to feel papered and try an expensive hairspray. It claims to keep your do smooth and frizz free (I will believe it when I see it, my hair just puffs up in the NJ humidity) and also shields from UV rays, which is great for color treated hair.
What are some of your favorite monthly subscription boxes?